CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Hometown

I come from Changji Xinjiang of China .Changji not big ,but in my heart it the biggest.It is to assemble tradition and modern times to one body.
In modern side ,it has many tall building ,in the evening prospect of lamplight .
In tradition side,As Xinjiang is a muslinm district.so many people faith islam.
In my hometown people have all kings of jobs . For instance:businessman, docter ,teacher ,officer , worker etc. They work hard very much.
During their feer time,they have a lot of activities,Traveling , Singing sang in KTV,or walking in the evening.
I like my town small, I like my town modern,I like my town tradition,I like my town everything. Because it is giving birthto me and support me.
Last ten years ,I only nine ,so I can'tremember clearly,change of something my town.

0 评论: